It's that time of the year where everyone plans on how to be very productive and effective throughout the year.Ever feel like your to-do list gets longer faster than you have time to check things off? Between balancing work life, home life, and personal relationships, sometimes 24 hours in a day go by in a heartbeat. If you find yourself not having enough time for self-care, feeling increasingly stressed at your job, or overwhelmed no matter how hard you work—this might be the time to learn new time management hacks to get you back on track. After all, it is said that is important to work smarter, not harder.Coined byAllen F.Morgenstern
How productive are you planning to be for the year?
Below are some guidelines to help:
- Set a morning routine: starting the morning with "good energy" is important for productivity, your routine should be whatever feels easy and right for you.
- Limit your screen time: Reduce the number of hours you spend on catching up with friends on social media. To begin, avoid your devices during the first and last hour of each day.
- Use your phone's grayscale mode: If you need a little help avoiding temptation to check all those entertaining social media apps, this option—available on most smartphones—turns your screen black and white, reducing stimulation.
- Set your intention before each activity: According to Julie Morgenstern, advises you to be mindful before switching tasks. After putting the kids to sleep, for example, take a minute to decide how you'd like to connect with your partner, be it by talking about the day or watching a movie. At work, choose to really enjoy a lunch break or afternoon tea. This will recharge your mind and increase your effectiveness before the next transition.
- Use of dairy: Merging all your tasks and appointments into one calendar makes you detailed and focused.
Forpainis a relief medication for headaches & Fever, it is a non-drowsy medication and can be taken by all members of the family except children.
Always remember Forpain got your back when headache or fever
strikes and there are #NoDownMomentWithForpain